Home Modification Services
WSL Incorporated is a licensed PA contractor and Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) experienced in home modifications for barrier-free living environments. We understand that people want to be able to remain in their homes, but sometimes physical limitations may make that difficult.
WSL Incorporated has successfully guided clients in Central PA through the process of modifying their homes so they could maintain their independence. Because of this experience and our CAPS training, we have the answers to your questions, and can help you through this type of remodel process better than anyone else. We are also an approved builder for VA Adapted Housing, helping wounded Veterans live independently.
We’ve installed many handicap accessible bathrooms, home elevators and chair lifts for Pennsylvania homeowners, and there isn’t a problem we can’t overcome with a sensible solution to make your home more accommodating and safer for you and your family.
Here are some of the most common home modifications we do:
- Remodeling kitchens to be more efficient and accessible
- Creating first-floor bathrooms
- Installing chair lifts
- Widening doorways for easier wheelchair or walker mobility
- Installing home elevators
- Remodeling bathrooms with ADA showers/tubs and roll under vanities
We integrate access, safety, ease of maintenance and beauty into each design and solution to ensure you can live in your home with the highest possible level of dignity and independence.
Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist
As a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist, we will do our best to make home modifications that will fit your needs, both now and in the future. Here is why you should choose us for your handicap accessibility needs:
- Committed to doing the job right and giving you what you need to feel safe and secure
- Work with vendors who offer only the best quality modification accessories
- Guarantee all home modifications for two full years
- Partner with Occupational Specialists to identify immediate modification needs, as well as future needs, based on your condition