VA Adapted Housing

VA Adapted HousingWSL Incorporated is proud to serve our disabled Veterans as a Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) contractor in central Pennsylvania. As an SAH contractor, we can build a new home or remodel an existing home to accommodate a Veteran’s disability. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs offers housing grants up to the current maximum of $77,307 to help pay for these modifications. Veterans with specific service-connected physical disabilities can apply for the grants to modify or build a home to meet their adaptive needs.

We are an approved builder for VA Adapted Housing and are familiar with the paperwork involved to get everything approved. We work with eligible Veterans to build or remodel the home they need to live independently. Our experience with home modifications allows the process to go smoothly and efficiently. We strive to get Veterans in their new home as soon as possible!

Home Modifications

Here are some of the home modifications we can do to make a Veteran’s home a barrier-free environment where they can move and function independently.

  • Wide doorways
  • Ramps or step-free entrances
  • Large bathrooms with accessible shower, tub and sink
  • Open kitchens with easy access to appliances and storage
  • Home elevators
  • Hand rails and grab bars
  • Chair lifts
  • First floor bedrooms and bathrooms

We will customize the home to the Veteran’s needs, making sure they can live safely and without restriction in their home.

Specially Adapted Housing Builder

WSL Incorporated is proud to help disabled Veterans. We know how important it is to have a place to call home. We also know mobility restrictions can be frustrating. We want Veterans to be able to move freely and safely throughout their home with as little assistance as possible.

If you are looking for a VA Specially Adapted Housing approved builder, give us a call at 717-582-3423 or Contact Us today to get started on building the home you need. If you would like more information about eligibility for grants, visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.